Our COLE PRECISION SEMI-AUTO CLEANING KIT helps maintain the performance and reliability of your BERETTA SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN, while also extending its life. This special custom kit, only made by COLE, includes a robust and effective gas valve wrench, cleaner, ratchet, Cole Premium gun oil and (2) brushes. This kit is used by the professional gunsmiths at Cole Fine Guns and Gunsmithing.
COMPATIBLE FOR BERETTA SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN A300, A391 (12GA ONLY), and all A400 models listed below:
BERETTA SHOTGUN A400 MODEL CODES:
Beretta Shotgun A400BE Black Edition
Beretta Shotgun A400UL Ultra Lite
Beretta Shotgun A400UP Upland
Beretta Shotgun A400XA Xplor Action
Beretta Shotgun A400XAS Xplor Action Left
Beretta Shotgun A400XM Xcel Multitarget
Beretta Shotgun A400XP Xcel Parallel Target
Beretta Shotgun A400XS Xcel Sporting
NOT COMPATIBLE FOR BERETTA SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN 1301, A391 Xtrema, A391 Xtrema 2, A400 Lite, A400 Xtreme
Container package color may vary. Clear, Blue, Yellow, Green.
Pink is available upon request.
SEMI-AUTO CLEANING TUTORIAL Video available here → Cleaning Kit Tutorial
A semi-auto shotgun needs to be cleaned to maintain performance. If left uncleaned over time, residue (fouling) can affect the Beretta shotgun’s reliability and cause malfunctioning. A clean shotgun is a happy shotgun.
According to Beretta, it is recommended that you clean your shotgun after each shooting session. It is important not to oil the gas system (piston, piston valve, elastic piston ring, or body that is attached to barrel) as this will create carbon buildup - just keep this area clean.
Below are some quick simple tips:
1. Make sure your gun is UNLOADED and the action is EMPTY to avoid accidental discharge and the barrel is pointed in a safe direction.
2. Field strip your shotgun.
3. Clean the bore, clean the gas ports, clean the choke tube threads occasionally, wipe off the rest of it.
4. Soak the bolt assembly and the trigger assembly occasionally for about 15 minutes, about every 2,000 rounds or so.
5. Spray the piston, elastic piston seal and magazine tube with Beretta Gun Oil.
6. Ensure that the piston glides freely on the magazine tube.
7. To clean the walls of the gas cylinder, spray the walls with Beretta Gun Oil and clean thoroughly with a bronze brush.
8. Shotgun reassembly.
9. Check the controls of your shotgun.
10. Spray the gun with gun treatment and let it sit, then wipe
WORLDS #1 LARGEST BERETTA PREMIUM SHOTGUN DEALER