Please choose your correct model
SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 60 – A400LS60, A400LS2060, A400UL60, A400XM60, A400XP60, A400XS60, A400XS2060, A400BE60, A400XA60, A400XA2860
PART NUMBER – C5G575 3" 20 GAUGE 28 GAUGE
SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 60 – A40060, 1301COMP60
PART NUMBER - C5G576 3.5”
Beretta shotgun part EJECTOR for A400LS, A400LS20, A400UL, A400XM, A400XP, A400XS, A400XS20, A400BE, A400XA, A400XA28, A400, 1301COMP
The ejector is the device that throws the empty cartridge case clear of the breech.
Note: It is recommended that all BERETTA PARTS be installed by a QUALIFIED and trained gunsmith.
Cole Gunsmithing Service Work Order Request Form
BERETTA SHOTGUN A400 MODEL CODES:
Beretta Shotgun A400BE Black Edition
Beretta Shotgun A400LC Lite Comp
Beretta Shotgun A400LS Lite Synthetic
Beretta Shotgun A400UL Ultra Lite
Beretta Shotgun A400UP Upland
Beretta Shotgun A400XA Xplor Action
Beretta Shotgun A400XAS Xplor Action Left
Beretta Shotgun A400XM Xcel Multitarget
Beretta Shotgun A400XP Xcel Parallel Target
Beretta Shotgun A400XS Xcel Sporting
Beretta Shotgun A400 Xtreme Xtrema
It is important to clean your Beretta semi-automatic shotgun. According to Beretta, it is recommended that you clean your shotgun after each shooting session. It is important not to oil the gas system (piston, piston valve, elastic piston ring, or body that is attached to barrel) as this will create carbon buildup - just keep this area clean. Beretta Shotgun Semi-Auto Cleaning Tutorial.
Let Cole Gunsmith Casey show you how a professional gunsmith cleans a Beretta semi-automatic shotgun
Below are some quick simple tips:
1. Make sure your gun is UNLOADED and the action is EMPTY to avoid accidental discharge and the barrel is pointed in a safe direction.
2. Field strip your shotgun.
3. Clean the bore, clean the gas ports, clean the choke tube threads occasionally, wipe off the rest of it.
4. Soak the bolt assembly and the trigger assembly occasionally for about 15 minutes, about every 2,000 rounds or so.
5. Spray the piston, elastic piston seal and magazine tube with Beretta Gun Oil.
6. Ensure that the piston glides freely on the magazine tube.
7. To clean the walls of the gas cylinder, spray the walls with Beretta Gun Oil and clean thoroughly with a bronze brush.
8. Shotgun reassembly.
9. Check the controls of your shotgun.
10. Spray the gun with gun treatment and let it sit, then wipe
CLEAN YOUR SEMI-AUTOMATIC LIKE A PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH. BUY OUR CUSTOM SEMI-AUTO CLEANING KIT