PIN FIRING PIN RETAIN
SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 116 - A400116, TX4116, 1301COMP116, 1301TACTICAL116, A400LC116, A400LS116, A400LS20116, A400UP116, A400XM116, A400XP116, A400XS116, A400XS20116, A400BE116, A400XA116, A400XA20116, A400XAS116, A400XA28116
PART NUMBER - C72332
Beretta shotgun part PIN FIRING PIN RETAIN for A400, TX4, 1301COMP, 1301TACTICAL, A400LC, A400LS, A400LS20, A400UP, A400XM, A400XP, A400XS, A400XS20, A400BE, A400XA, A400XA20, A400XAS, A400XA28
Note: It is recommended that all BERETTA PARTS be installed by a QUALIFIED and trained gunsmith.
BERETTA SHOTGUN A400 MODEL CODES:
Beretta Shotgun A400XA Xplor Action
Beretta Shotgun A400XAS Xplor Action Left
Beretta Shotgun A400XS Xcel Sporting
Beretta Shotgun A400XM Xcel Multitarget
Beretta Shotgun A400XP Xcel Parallel Target
Beretta Shotgun A400UP Upland
Beretta Shotgun A400LC Lite Comp
Beretta Shotgun A400LS Lite Synthetic
Beretta Shotgun A400UL Ultra Lite
Beretta Shotgun A400BE Black Edition
Cole Gunsmith Casey says, "Clean your Beretta semi-automatic
shotgun." Casey Tip. Below are some quick simple tips:
1. Make sure your gun is UNLOADED and the action is EMPTY to avoid accidental discharge and the barrel is pointed in a safe direction.
2. Field strip your shotgun.
3. Clean the bore, clean the gas ports, clean the choke tube threads occasionally, wipe off the rest of it.
4. Soak the bolt assembly and the trigger assembly occasionally for about 15 minutes, about every 2,000 rounds or so.
5. Spray the piston, elastic piston seal and magazine tube with Beretta Gun Oil.
6. Ensure that the piston glides freely on the magazine tube.
7. To clean the walls of the gas cylinder, spray the walls with Beretta Gun Oil and clean thoroughly with a bronze brush.
8. Shotgun reassembly.
9. Check the controls of your shotgun.
10. Spray the gun with gun treatment and let it sit, then wipe