SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 87, 107 – XTREMA87, A400107, TX4107, 1301COMP107, 1301TACTICAL107, A400LS107, A400UP107, A400XM107, A400XP107, A400XS107, A400BE107, A400XA107, A400XAS107
PART NUMBER – C95316
Beretta shotgun part EXTRACTOR SPRING for XTREMA, A400, TX4, 1301COMP, 1301TACTICAL, A400LS, A400UP, A400XM, A400XP, A400XS, A400BE, A400XA, A400XAS
BERETTA SHOTGUN A400 MODEL CODES:
Beretta Shotgun A400XA Xplor Action
Beretta Shotgun A400XAS Xplor Action Left
Beretta Shotgun A400XS Xcel Sporting
Beretta Shotgun A400XM Xcel Multitarget
Beretta Shotgun A400XP Xcel Parallel Target
Beretta Shotgun A400UP Upland
Beretta Shotgun A400LC Lite Comp
Beretta Shotgun A400LS Lite Synthetic
Beretta Shotgun A400UL Ultra Lite
Beretta Shotgun A400BE Black Edition
Cleaning your Beretta semi-automatic shotgun is detrimental to its performance. Below are some quick simple tips in cleaning a Beretta A400, and this video tutorial:
1. Spray the piston, elastic piston seal and magazine tube with Beretta Gun Oil.
2. Ensure that the piston glides freely on the magazine tube.
3. To clean the walls of the gas cylinder, spray the walls with Beretta Gun Oil and clean thoroughly with a bronze brush.
4. Attach a stainless-steel brush to a cordless drill and run it for a few seconds.
5. Spray the gun with gun treatment and let it sit, then wipe clean.
NOTE: It is recommended that all BERETTA PARTS be installed by a QUALIFIED and trained gunsmith.
It is important to clean your Beretta semi-automatic shotgun. According to Beretta, it is recommended that you clean your shotgun after each shooting session. It is important not to oil the gas system (piston, piston valve, elastic piston ring, or body that is attached to barrel) as this will create carbon buildup - just keep this area clean.