AMBIDEXSTROUS REVERSABLE SAFETY
SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 74 – A30474, A39074, A39174, AL39174, A391LIGHT74
PART NUMBER - C56551 - 12 gauge
Beretta shotgun part AMBIDEXSTROUS REVERSABLE SAFETY for A304, A390, A391, AL391, A391LIGHT
An AMBIDEXSTROUS REVERSABLE SAFETY is a safety mechanism that can be operated by both left-handed and right-handed shooters. It is designed to be easily accessible and operable in adverse conditions. The procedure for reversing the safety on a Beretta A400 shotgun involves removing the trigger assembly, loosening the set screw on the right side of the trigger housing, swapping the safety button end-for-end, and re-inserting it into the trigger housing.
NOTE: It is recommended that all BERETTA PARTS be installed by a QUALIFIED and trained gunsmith.
Cole Gunsmithing Service Work Order Request Form CLICK HERE
It is important to clean your Beretta semi-automatic shotgun. According to Beretta, it is recommended that you clean your shotgun after each shooting session. It is important not to oil the gas system (piston, piston valve, elastic piston ring, or body that is attached to barrel) as this will create carbon buildup - just keep this area clean.
Let Cole Gunsmith Casey show you how a professional gunsmith cleans a Beretta semi-automatic shotgun. Beretta Shotgun Semi-Auto Cleaning Tutorial. CLICK HERE
Below are some quick simple tips:
1. ALWAYS make sure the barrel is pointed in a safe direction.
2. Make sure your gun is UNLOADED and the action is EMPTY to avoid accidental discharge.
3. Field strip your shotgun.
4. Clean the bore, clean the gas ports, clean the choke tube threads occasionally, wipe off the rest of it.
5. Soak the bolt assembly and the trigger assembly occasionally for about 15 minutes, about every 2,000 rounds or so.
6. Spray the piston, elastic piston seal and magazine tube with Beretta Gun Oil.
7. Ensure that the piston glides freely on the magazine tube.
8. To clean the walls of the gas cylinder, spray the walls with Beretta Gun Oil and clean thoroughly with a bronze brush.
9. GREASE APPROPRIATE CONTACT POINTS BUY GREASE CLICK HERE
10. Shotgun reassembly.
11. Check the controls of your shotgun.
12. Spray the gun with gun treatment and let it sit, then wipe.
CLEAN YOUR SEMI-AUTOMATIC LIKE A PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH
BUY OUR CUSTOM SEMI-AUTO CLEANING KIT CLICK HERE
Buy shotguns and shotgun parts from the Worlds Largest Beretta Premium Shotgun Dealer!
COLE GUNSMITHING IS THE WORLDS LARGEST BERETTA PREMIUM SHOTGUN DEALER