SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 31 – A40031
PART NUMBER - C89784 12 GAUGE
SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 31 – A400LC31
PART NUMBER – C8A815 20 GAUGE
SCHEMATIC REFERENCE – 31 – A400XA2831
PART NUMBER – C8B248 28 GAUGE
Beretta shotgun part TRIGGER GROUP for A400, A400LC, A400XA28
The trigger group on a Beretta shotgun A400 is built on a polymer base that includes the sculpted safety that is in front of the trigger. The trigger’s construction is of the common type found on repeaters. At the front is a two- piece carrier that has the bolt latch located at the rear where the carrier and trigger meet.
NOTE: It is recommended that all BERETTA PARTS be installed by a QUALIFIED and trained gunsmith.
WORLDS LARGEST BERETTA PREMIUM SHOTGUN DEALER!
BERETTA SHOTGUN A400 MODEL CODES:
Beretta Shotgun A400BE Black Edition
Beretta Shotgun A400LC Lite Comp
Beretta Shotgun A400LS Lite Synthetic
Beretta Shotgun A400UL Ultra Lite
Beretta Shotgun A400UP Upland
Beretta Shotgun A400XA Xplor Action
Beretta Shotgun A400XAS Xplor Action Left
Beretta Shotgun A400XM Xcel Multitarget
Beretta Shotgun A400XP Xcel Parallel Target
Beretta Shotgun A400XS Xcel Sporting
Beretta Shotgun A400 Xtreme Xtrema
It is important to clean your Beretta semi-automatic shotgun. According to Beretta, it is recommended that you clean your shotgun after each shooting session. It is important not to oil the gas system (piston, piston valve, elastic piston ring, or body that is attached to barrel) as this will create carbon buildup - just keep this area clean.
Let Cole Gunsmith Casey show you how a professional gunsmith cleans a Beretta semi- automatic shotgun. Beretta Shotgun Semi-Auto Cleaning Tutorial.
Below are some quick simple tips:
1. Make sure your gun is UNLOADED and the action is EMPTY to avoid accidental discharge and the barrel is pointed in a safe direction.
2. Field strip your shotgun.
3. Clean the bore, clean the gas ports, clean the choke tube threads occasionally, wipe off the rest of it.
4. Soak the bolt assembly and the trigger assembly occasionally for about 15 minutes, about every 2,000 rounds or so.
5. Spray the piston, elastic piston seal and magazine tube with Beretta Gun Oil.
6. Ensure that the piston glides freely on the magazine tube.
7. To clean the walls of the gas cylinder, spray the walls with Beretta Gun Oil and clean thoroughly with a bronze brush.
8. GREASE APPROPRIATE CONTACT POINTS
9. Shotgun reassembly.
10. Check the controls of your shotgun.
11. Spray the gun with gun treatment and let it sit, then wipe.
CLEAN YOUR SEMI-AUTOMATIC LIKE A PROFESSIONAL GUNSMITH
BUY OUR CUSTOM SEMI-AUTO CLEANING KIT
BUY YOUR SHOTGUNS AND SHOTGUN PARTS FROM THE WORLDS LARGEST BERETTA PREMIUM SHOTGUN DEALER!